Jason Attorneys Inc. was founded by Tarryn Gwendoline Jason, the sole director, in 2016, in pursuit of a life-long dream to provide an innovative, service orientated, boutique law practice focussed on the laws dealing particularly with property and the handling of same, namely the Conveyancing and Notarial practices of law in the Republic of South Africa. The founding of the practice was fuelled by her love for the property sector, its effect on the economy and people, the complexities in the laws relating thereto and providing innovative and efficient solutions to persons dealing with property transactions of all natures.
To provide specialised, ethical, personal and professional services at all times, ensuring a superior level of promptly offered services whilst maintaining the highest level of accuracy and efficiency, treating our clients with respect, fairness and equality!
Our objective is to achieve the aforesaid mission by honouring the following pledges:-
- All our clients are received and handled with kindness and compassion;
- Any instructions received are attended to immediately and feedback is given promptly;
- We are available to be contacted during and outside of office hours, if not reached, we will contact you immediately on learning of your attempt to connect;
- All instructions given to us, and matters, are dealt with professionally, promptly, efficiently and accurately;
- Communication is key and clients are kept abreast of their matters on a weekly basis regardless of whether the status has changed or not. Any communications from clients are attended to immediately and responded to;
- All matters are dealt with personally at all steps of the process by the Attorney;
- We have the client’s best interests and welfare at heart;
- We go the extra mile for the client’s benefit;
- We are fair and reasonable in the fees charged, having consideration for the unique circumstances of each matter and the parties involved.